RightStuf: $4 Anime DVDs

Just the urls, ma'am.
VLSmooth
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

RightStuf: $4 Anime DVDs

Post by VLSmooth »

Mainly for George, but he's probably received multiple e-mails about this already:
The Right Stuf wrote:From now until June 27, choose from a Select List of Geneon DVDs, CDs and UMDs! Get 10 for $50 OR 25 for $100!
A list of the (550+) eligible items can be retrieved by going to the main page and following the "Geneon Remix" link in the top right[1].

I personally snagged Haibane, Master Keaton, Read or Die TV, and Sugar.

[1] Strangely enough, this generates a weird url hash tied to a shopping cart, hence the suggestion to click the link yourself.

Here's an example of a derived url: highlight this to see

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

I get a different hash when I click on your second URL. This is pretty common at shopping sites.

Vyrosama
Master Chief Telephone Technician

Post by Vyrosama »

pretty sweet deal, I wonder though if certain items like the "Armitage III:Dual DVD special edition" which includes two dvds, a model, and a lunch box ($62 normally) really qualifies for the deal...(even though it is marked that it does but I still feel like there would be some sort of exception)

Anyway, if any of you guys (primarily george, jason, peijin, or vinny again) want to do a split shipment of 10 or 25, let me know...I have a few titles I want to get but I dunno if I'll hit the cap.

VLSmooth
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by VLSmooth »

Vyrosama wrote:I wonder though if certain items like the "Armitage III:Dual DVD special edition" which includes two dvds, a model, and a lunch box ($62 normally) really qualifies for the deal...(even though it is marked that it does but I still feel like there would be some sort of exception)
If it's marked, it qualifies! So don't worry about that.
Vyrosama wrote:Anyway, if any of you guys (primarily george, jason, peijin, or vinny again) want to do a split shipment of 10 or 25
I actually spent way longer than I should have to fit "exactly" 25. The exactly is the kicker. If you need more padding, just ask. I have a priority listing in my mind for other DVDs. Another issue to keep in mind is stock. Lots of series have at least one volume that's sold out. Luckily (?) inventory changes everyday.

VLSmooth
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by VLSmooth »

Miscellaneous Info
  • Right Stuf also had a similar ADV sale before. It ended before the stated stop date due to ridiculous demand. Therefore, it might be wise to buy sooner rather than later if you're really interested.
  • I saved $579 using this special over buying without it, just to give an idea about the savings. Anime DVDs are typically quite expensive, even on deep discount DVD.

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

Any Hentai!?
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

VLSmooth
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Update

Post by VLSmooth »

Geneon Remix Orders - Wait Time and Details
Posted on: July 14, 2007

Here's a quick update to many of you who are waiting on items from the recent Geneon Bountiful Bargains Remix Sale.

I have been assured by Geneon that all of the items should be available to us - all orders will be filled - but that it may take a couple weeks to replicate some of the merchandise to fill orders. Some items ended up with incorrect inventory counts at their warehouse, causing us to oversell them - and this caused our system to show the items as "in stock and available" when they actually were not.

I certainly apologize for the delay to our customers - this wasn't how I wanted this sale to run. But at the very least, we should be able to fill all orders within the next couple of weeks, and the savings our customers received hopefully will mitigate the delay a bit for you.

If you have any specific concerns, please contact customer service. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely, Shawne Kleckner President & CEO - Right Stuf, Inc.
Still waiting on two R.O.D -The TV- DVDs
  • Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 1 (Hyb): The Paper Sisters
  • Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 6 (Hyb): The End of A Dream
At least they've sent out several notice e-mails and have made a public statement.

VLSmooth
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by VLSmooth »

DVDs mailed today.

W00t! (yeah, 2.5 months...)

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

p
w
ned
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

VLSmooth
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by VLSmooth »

There's a car in my parking lot with the license plate "PWNER"

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

yay me too! DVDs will be mailed within 2 business days :)

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

got meh stuff! Vinny pick up your crap!

On a sidenote, "The Requiem Of Darkness" anime is a lot more artsy then I thought. It does have potential...although I think my roommate things I'm weird now (mwhahaha...)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... hp?id=2765

VLSmooth
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by VLSmooth »

How dare you watch The Requiem of Darkness before Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Oh well, that's your loss Image