Katana Zero

pew pew pew
Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Katana Zero

Post by Dave »

I got this game for $5 for switch and took like 6 hours to beat. Interesting theme, my first indie game since Limbo

7/10!

Think I'm going to finally play Final Fantasy XV on windows next... ready for some japanese emo
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Re: Katana Zero

Post by Dave »

I can't stand the Japanese emo. Its like literally playing a JPOP boy band. And the gameplay is not sparking my interest.

So I got INTO THE BREACH for switch since i saw it on slickdeals. Will try that soon.
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Jonathan wrote:Into The Breach keeps showing up in Best of 2018 lists, but the reviews make it sound like a puzzle game with wargame dressing, as opposed to an actual strategy game.

Anybody played it? Do the levels have a single solution, or multiple solutions?

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

I lied, I purchased Into the Breach, did the tutorial mission where I finally figured out how to retract a move then saw a review for Bloodstained something symphonyofthenight and decided to try that. So now I'm stabbing candles. I also just got to the first save point and decided that was enough gaming for one night.

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

Dave wrote:... and decided that was enough gaming for one night.
You're getting old! Where's the Vinny-level commitment of falling asleep in your chair!
Have you clicked today? Check status, then: People, Jobs or Roads

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

quantus wrote:You're getting old! Where's the Vinny-level commitment of falling asleep in your chair!
Lets be honest, sometimes its too much effort to fap before bed.