Everquest II: Stop Questing Already

pew pew pew
Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Re: Everquest II: Stop Questing Already

Post by Jonathan »

Welp, I'm about done here. Hit 34, nearly 35. Doing an instance we had wiped on a few weeks back and just trashed most mobs. Got 3/4 of the way through and our tank walked over a "wall" on a catwalk and plunged to the beginning of the castle. Waited for him to work his way back in and went after the last quest encounter (possible boss later but I dunno). Almost everything has been level 30-32 3 man encounters so far, with a couple 35 3 man bosses. Sitting between us and the last quest pickup is a level 40 2x group boss archfiend. Tank called for a scatter, but he and the first healer went past him and I retreated. Off healer died horribly. We tried to get it back together but no dice.

I am tired of stupid cockblocks like that archfiend, I am tired of not being able to equip the interesting loot because I am
f2p, and I'm tired of even the good loot being exactly the same as my current equipment except with better stats.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

True facts!

1. EQ2 made me log into Eve again.
2. EQ2 drives me to drink.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Realized I forgot to mention: I quit this game.

Was 39, I think, and we were doing a 40+ dungeon. It was a dungeon of anthropomorphic bees, and we used the exact same tactics we used for every single encounter we'd ever used. I decided I had had enough. Also, Eve is a kinda fun, wut.