Spore

pew pew pew
Vyrosama
Master Chief Telephone Technician

Spore

Post by Vyrosama »

anyone get it? What do you think? etc...

I'm upto the "space" age....would be cool to play multiplayer and decimate some other player's colonies :twisted:

cell stage - fun, interesting, very..cutesy...
land stage - had a blast as a carnivore not sure about the other types of creatures
tribal stage - too simplistic, too short, it's like an RTS except you take away ALL the tech trees and all the unit command buttons except attack(talk if you are peaceful)....
city stage - see comments on tribal stage except you get to design ONE of each type of vehicle (air, land, water) to use instead of your tribesman (maybe I had the settings on too easy buy again too easy and not much strategy invovled in "evolving" to the next stage....either you annihilate everyone or you buy everyone's town through peaceful talks)
space stage -wow, if only they had this amount of content for the last two stages....too bad you only get to control one space ship.....(no huge galactic battles....).

8)

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Re: Spore

Post by Jonathan »

Nope, not planning on it.

Does it have true multiplayer?

Jason
Veteran Doodler

Post by Jason »

Saw some pretty bad reviews about the DRM so considering not getting it.

Peijen
Minion to the Exalted Pooh-Bah

Post by Peijen »

been playing it all weekend. It's pretty fun. Made a dragon and catfish. They should've combine the tribal and civilization stage. Haven't had time to play with space age too much, but it seems like this the intended third part of the game.

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

Decided to play/install this game over the weekend..

Cell stage - Best Stage
Land stage - 2nd best stage
Tribal stage - 2nd worst stage
City stage - Worst Stage
Space stage - Stage I almost played before my computer crashed and I lost the progress of my last 2 stages and thus, uninstalled.
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.