Light Electron Blaster I, Antimatter Charge S

Hobgoblin I x1

Fits with Electronics IV, but not Electronics III. I'm sure you can come up with more along the same lines. Bonus points if you use named instead of raw T1 to lower CPU usage and get higher grade guns on there.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Re: for General Cornballis

Post by Jonathan »

here is the strategic situation. UGH has left the Minmatar militia to join forces with an old friend and an old foe. About four months ago we were flying in Syndicate with Notoriety Alliance. It was a new-ish outfit concentrating the forces of disparate pirate groups in the area. UGH got involved because we knew some of those guys from 18 months ago when we were all in Anarchy Empire. The name of that outfit is No Trademark. Notoriety dissolved when the alliance leadership burned out.
Flash forward to last week. After a few months of ducking around, No Trademark decided to get serious again. This time, they tapped the best organized corp in Huzzah, INEVE. These guys were really the nicest enemies you could hope to find. UGH even considered joining Huzzah briefly.

Now we are all in Curse. INEVE is running stuff and No Trademark is just here to fight. In the assets column, we have three longstanding corps who have all shown they know they know how to fight. In the liabilities column, we have DOG and TCF. They are Russian and French, respectively, and seem to running stuff in this sector. We are probably stronger than them in our US prime timezone, but they probably have advantages earlier. Also, we are still moving our pilots and ships into the area.

First goal is to get all our pilots and war materiel into the hot system. Second, we have to keep our station secure from DOG, TCF, and anyone else. After that, we will see.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

http://nbsi.ca/ - the Obsidian Empire website (INEVE, NO TR, and UGH).

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

http://uninvitedguests.info/KB/?a=kill_ ... ll_id=7508 -Ph3ar the exotic dancers of doom!

The Thorax was something like 100km off the warpin point. In retrospect, I should have let him approach, but I was too eager to try and snag him. I abandoned the General and blundered straight into Falk's webifier. His ECM drones shut me down, and that was pretty much it. If he had approached us, if I had stayed out of his web range, I might have been able to pick off the ECM drones with the General's help and get something going, or else warp off. As it was, nothing doing.

Neal, you gotta get MWD. How much longer, anyhow?