Urban Dead

pew pew pew
George
Veteran Doodler

Re: Urban Dead

Post by George »

So rather than creating a new character, I'm going to try zombie for a while. I got hit by a fire ax and apparently some other zombie while logged out, but they didn't do a lot of damage. I wandered into a nearby warehouse and found a wounded survivor, who I killed with 1 AP to spare.
I feel like I just beat a kitten to death... with a bag of puppies.

skanks
Poser

Post by skanks »

Monroeville is going back under quarantine on the fifteenth of August. We need to start coordinating if we're going to survive. Recently another upstanding member of the Skanksworthy lineage was wiped out in a darkened bank in a matter of minutes. Please disclose locations. Let's choose a headquarters. Someplace safe and empty with some darkened buildings and hospitals.

Vyrosama
Master Chief Telephone Technician

Post by Vyrosama »

I don't think it's possible to survive unless we find some high level big group of survivors to tag along with. Headshots don't permanently kill zeds anymore in Monroeville and without the ability to revive survivors, they are at a severe disadvantage starting off...so time to search the net to see where the high level peeps are hiding out!

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

Randomly decided to make another char in the game; in Malton version though, so no fear of dying permanently. Got kill twice already but I"m actually surprised how organized and efficient the "revival points" are organized. Was part of an effort earlier this week to defend a mall, but it eventually fell to zed hands. Now heading to greener pastures. I do have to admit, it does take a lot of the thrill out of the game when you can always revive but then it allows you to focus on other aspects of the game which still retain some of it's charm.

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1467668

I'm gonna get headshot next....weee :D

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

So after those two deaths...I maxed leveled my char....not much of a challenge if you know where to camp. :(. Although it was interesting to see people go about their pk wars...I decided not to participate...So I decided to randomly go out and kill myself and see how I do as a zombie :D

VLSmooth
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by VLSmooth »

Vyrosama wrote:So after those two deaths...I maxed leveled my char....not much of a challenge if you know where to camp. :(. Although it was interesting to see people go about their pk wars...I decided not to participate...So I decided to randomly go out and kill myself and see how I do as a zombie :D
It seems you either find Urban Dead really fun, or you don't have enough anime to watch!

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

Now have enough experience to max out zombie now!.....time to move on to a different game.. :twisted:
VLSmooth wrote:
Vyrosama wrote:So after those two deaths...I maxed leveled my char....not much of a challenge if you know where to camp. :(. Although it was interesting to see people go about their pk wars...I decided not to participate...So I decided to randomly go out and kill myself and see how I do as a zombie :D
It seems you either find Urban Dead really fun, or you don't have enough anime to watch!
Ha I finished a few anime series too (I bet you haven't even watched a girl who leapt through time yet!).