Urban Dead

pew pew pew
Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Re: Urban Dead

Post by Jonathan »

Teresa General has a dang zombie inside. We got three guys in with us at Sullivan. One's got H2H, Axe, and 80 XP.

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

It'd take me 8AP to get inside Teresa General from here and I only have 23 right now... I'd say, get the guy with h2h and axe to beat down the zombie and toss out the body. Where's Sullivan? Do you mean Sutter?

Edit: Should we head towards Holmes, Duthie or Hayes Bars since they're nearer to more hospitals? Or there's Brundige right next to a junkyard.
Have you clicked today? Check status, then: People, Jobs or Roads

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

Ack, a zombie wandered in, but I haven't been attacked yet. I moved to Holmes. There's a body outside, but I closed the doors for now at least. I could use a safe place to move to...

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

You are inside the Sullivan Bar.
the Sullivan Bar [356,41]

Dude what map are you on? We're in West Monroeville. Did you go back south?

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

yeah, I'm south because I died, so I restarted and got put down there. I'll start heading north now that I have h2h and can survive a bit... Chuck found me though, so he was south too, but I guess he's north now? I'm so confused because there's another Teresa General in the south.

Ouchie, another damn random zombie ripped into me some more. Grrr. I'm at 18HP now. I made it to Sullivan Bar though.

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

Ummm, ZOMBIE in Sullivan!

I ran next door before I got pounded some more.

Vyrosama
Master Chief Telephone Technician

Post by Vyrosama »

I decided to not try to attack the lone zombie since I only have a 5% chance to hit and I'm still semi low on AP so... I ran to Saule Bank [354,40] as planned but earlier than expected. There's a hospital next to this bank (1NW) and another one (2W) so I'll check it out once I have some more AP and I'll try to get some more FAKs for you Joe. The bank should be safe for now. No zombies in the vicinity. Just two dead bodies in Pinson Square [355,41] .

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

quantus wrote:yeah, I'm south because I died
I'm at 18HP now.
What's happening? Are they opening the doors of bars and eating you in the dark?

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

In Pagel Bar with Joe.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Does anyone have fuel? Neal?

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

I have fuel. I found one bad side effect of "dark" buildings. You can't see dead bodies...so a random zombie stood up while I was resting in the bank. And I know it came from within since the doors are still secured. I ran back to you guys in Pagel Bar. When I first scouted here...I could have swore there was 1 zombie in here and a few survivors. We should probably bail ASAP.

Didn't get a chance to check out the two hospitals near the bank. The closest hospital near pagel, St Vitalian's Hospital [359,40] has two zombies outside it though. Mottier Plaza Police Dept [359,39] has one zombie outside. I'll check out Lothrop Bank [356,36] next to see if that's a safe spot to hide in, once I charge a few more AP...

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

help, I have 1 HP and I'm infected. I'm in Teresa General.

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

Dwindlehop wrote:
quantus wrote:yeah, I'm south because I died
I'm at 18HP now.
What's happening? Are they opening the doors of bars and eating you in the dark?
I didn't notice if the door was open or closed when I got beat up earlier nor did I look during this latest attack. I kinda panicked at being infected and down to a couple of HP. I ran next door, but still a zombie in there and then went to the Hospital. I searched for a FAK until I had one HP, but didn't find any in 2 tries.

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

Well here's the good news I got lucky and was able to find two FAKS and heal Joe and myself of our infections.

The bad news is that Jon is still in there with the three zombies and they have already eaten all the other survivors....I ran north to Lothrop Bank [356,36]. There's two zombies outside at the cinema north of me...hopefully they didn't see me duck in here...down to 1AP....

Joe I'd suggest bailing from Theresa's ASAP since the zombies will go there looking for you after the "bar has been cleared". You can run up here if you want but I dunno how safe it is w/ the two zeds up north...

Jon...hopefully you randomly decide to check your char and then hightail out of there....

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

Yay, Chuck rules. He healed me. I found another FAK so that I can avoid this potentially disastrous situation in the future.

I'm in Winstanley Library. Maybe I'll check out the poetry collection when I wake up.

Another problem with dark places other than the random zombie just popping up and raping us is that it's pointless to fight back so you have to run. We really need to set some fallback points so the retreats are coordinated.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

You are Sterling Hop and you are infected. You have 33 Hit Points and 69 Experience Points.

In Winstanley with Joe.

Give me a heal when you wake up. Let's move away from the dudes with infection in the morning. Like, 15 spaces at least.

I agree we should agree on a new destination before we arrive at our current one.

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

You are healed. Hopefully I won't be killed before morning...

How about we try Leeson Bar? It's a little further south, but still between all the hospitals in the area.
Or there's St Agapitus's Church... Or even St Stephen's Church

I think my next skill will be first aid. At the rate I'm going, I'm gonna need it bad...assuming I live that long!

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

I'm with you on the First Aid. I'm on the fence whether Construction or First Aid will help us live longer. Chuck, what do you think?

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

We gotta move away from this cluster of hospitals.

Also, there's a Bodybuilding zombie outside, and another next door.

I bought first aid, picked up a FAK, and am in Club Tressider [362,28]. Come over here and I'll use the FAK on you. I suggest we get some fuel and mine St Zosimus's Hospital [361,31] for FAKs. Leave the doors open at the hospital; I don't want anyone to think the hospital is occupied.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Bodybuilding isn't a bad idea for a skill to pick up, either. Give us a little more buffer, especially in the dark. Of course, we'd have to get full first. :P