Re: Urban Dead

Post by Jonathan »

inside the Thixtun Bar.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Level 2!
You are inside the Broughton Bar. The building has fallen into ruin, and with the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The doors to the street have been secured. Also here is quantus04.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

There's a zombie at 38HP at the Levy Monument, btw.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

We should acquire some FAKs before trying to get fuel and tools, I think.

Vyrosama
Master Chief Telephone Technician

Post by Vyrosama »

A few hours ago, the hospital next door was actually un-ruined and powered...but when I popped inside...nobody was around and it was VSB....I figured it's probably not the safest spot since you can easily spot unruined and also powered buildings so I went back into the bar. I check now and it's back to ruin status...probably quite a few zombies in there now. I'll probably see if there's any dead bodies and maybe do a quick search and then I'll head down to you and heal you, if you stay in Broughton Bar. Let me know.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

I have no AP so come on down. I'll be here for 18-20 hours or so.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Currently 3 FAKs would take me to full.

skanks
Poser

Post by skanks »

Hi guys. The good news is that I have construction and tools.

WARNING: Do not click repair building if you do not have the APs. It will repair anyway and then leave you in a conspicuously non-ruined building with negative APs.

My guy may very well be hosed. But if he's not then I think we should pick out a hospital so we can stock up on FAKs. Everybody with sufficient FAKs is well protected against the random feral as long as he plays it smart.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

skanks wrote:Hi guys. The good news is that I have construction and tools.
Hot.
Where are you? We can come be your bodyguards.
negative APs
:shock: how low did you go?

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

I have some pipes, too.

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

You are inside the Broughton Bar. The building has fallen into ruin, and with the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The doors to the street have been secured. Also here are Sterling Hop and quantus04.

St Wolfeius's Hospital [349,49] was empty, spent 30AP found 2 FAKS and 1 Newspaper :cry: . Seems to be consistant with ruin rates of 10% chance to find anything. The two zombies outside at Power Cinema [348,47] are still there...maybe they haven't logged in at all in awhile? As I was traveling here didn't see many zombies and most of the resource building were ruined + vacant.

I used 2 FAKS on you jon. Joe do you need a heal, I have one FAK left. Now I'm out of AP, so I'll be here for a bit as well...hopefully no wandering mobs find us!

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

Yeah I could use some healing since I'm at 31 HP and 70 XP for now. Some wandering zombies found me at the last bar I was hiding in and started beating on me. Luckily the bar prevented them from doing more damage by lowering their to-hit percentage. I ducked in to another building on my way here to lose the scent. I've still got enough AP to run if necessary.

Lately, it seems that I miss like the first 10 attempts to hit a zombie, then my hits start to pile up enough to get me back to 25% again. It's kinda annoying.
Have you clicked today? Check status, then: People, Jobs or Roads

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

Done, I"m down to 36 as well, so if you guy have any FAKs I could use 2. When do you guys plan to bail on this bar? I'll probably charge up and head back to that Hospital to get a few more FAKS. 20hrs before I'm fully charged.

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

* Bad Luck Billy healed you for 5 HP. (51 minutes ago)
sweet. Thanks a bunch. I have no FAKs and I should probably follow you to search for some. Which hospital did you go to? I should be full of AP almost exactly the same time as you. Should we share passwords with each other in case some zombies come around and one of us happens to be online to save the group?

skanks
Poser

Post by skanks »

One thing to be aware of: Urban Dead likes to create new characters in non-ruined buildings of which there are currently very few. The last building I repaired immediately attracted 2 noobs.

Anyway, I'm in a barricaded factory in West Monroeville just south of Patchen Alley. We have power and 4 noobs and one (currently dead) zombie at the gates. My top priority has got to be securing FAKs. After that I'm going to head towards you guys.

I'll see if any of the noobs want to caravan with me.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Took down one zed at St Wolfeius's Hospital [349,49], got a FAK, brought Billy to 41. There is still one zed standing at the hospital with about 35HP. We should move towards Neal. And find a hospital without zeds outside, turn on the lights, and get a few days worth of FAKs.

Some possible spots:
the Kimball Bar [355,45] (like 7N, 1NE)
the Leeson Bar [357,43] (7N, 3NE)
the Sullivan Bar [356,41] (10, 2NE)

I say we land in the first one without zeds outside. I have no AP left to move there, but I could move later today.

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

cool thanks. I'll head up to Kimball in about 8 hours to see if it safe. I'll also check out the two hospitals nearby as well to see if there's any zed activity.

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

the Kimball Bar [355,45] has 4 survivors inside (none w/ construction). Looks like they dispatched two zombies outside so there's two dead bodies there right now and 1 zombie north of the bar. The door is secured. We could try to band together with these people but it might be dangerous w/ the 2 dead bodies outside. I"m going to err on the side of caution and find a bar w/o a zombie outside...

The two nearby hospitals - Egbert General Hospital [353,45] - one lone zombie inside. St Simon's Hospital [354,44] - empty.

the Leeson Bar [357,43] has 1 zombie outside. Did not feel like wasting ap to see who's inside and barricade level.

I'm currently in the Sullivan Bar [356,41] with 2 other survivors (none w/ construction).
Teresa General Hospital [356,40] 1 N has 1 dead body outside and 1 zombie inside.

The bar next door has 1 zombie inside with a few survivors. Could get ugly for them or me...Low on AP now, but that's my scout report 8).

I'll probably head to Saule Bank [354,40] to check if it's a good alternate safehouse and be close to the other two hospitals once I charge AP or we could hole up St Simon's. Upto you guys.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

I only want to sleep in dark places. The closest dark place to a hospital with no zombies on either is the one we want.

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

Wheee, I leveled up and got h2h so if you got a lone zombie I can make it a corpse again. I'm back at the bar we were at since I used up my most of the rest of my AP smacking another zombie down to 35. I'm back at broughton bar for now and will head N / NW to follow you guys.