Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Post by Jonathan »

I bought it on Sunday.

http://www.crispygamer.com/_GeneratedPa ... ew249.aspx

Amber's reaction: "Giant Pikachu? Really?"

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Oh: brawling is way too hard. I haven't won a round yet! The stadium events are easier.

VLSmooth
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by VLSmooth »

Giant Pikachu?

If you see the full-image, you too might wonder what the designer was on!

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

Is there another entry point in the back or maybe that's where the exit is?
Have you clicked today? Check status, then: People, Jobs or Roads

Jason
Veteran Doodler

Post by Jason »

Chuck got it on Sunday so the four of us were playing it for a few hours over the weekend. It seems like just more of the same comparied to the earlier versions.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

I never played any earlier versions.

Jason
Veteran Doodler

Post by Jason »

Then it's definitely worth buying. What other wii games do you have?

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Sports, Mario Galaxy, Zelda, Metroid. Also Super Mario World got a lot of playtime on the Virtual Console.

We didn't care for Mario Party. I didn't like the Wario much. Strikers is ok; I don't think we'd play it two player.

Jason
Veteran Doodler

Post by Jason »

Vyrosama
Master Chief Telephone Technician

Post by Vyrosama »

woo, what's your friend code? we can duke it out over wifi :D . I tried to play with kiddies online yesterday....that didn't go quite so well....I'll see if I can figure out my friend code (didn't write it down...was too long).

I found an interesting feature in the game though, apparently you can set the wi remote so that every time you flick the remote you do a smash in the direction you flicked the remote...it makes the game a lot easier to play but takes some time to get use to since your movement, smashing, and normal attack are all independent of each other =) (I tend to start smashing all the time and forget to do normal attacks which then kills my wrist after awhile).

8)

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Vyrosama wrote:I found an interesting feature in the game though, apparently you can set the wi remote so that every time you flick the remote you do a smash in the direction you flicked the remote...
Good advice, cuz I suck at smashing. I will try that.

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

I sucked at every smash bros. All i would do is play kirby, eat people, then die.
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

That's why you should get this game and eat random people online and die =)!!!! Get the game....

4339-2158-3588 Vyro

Add me onegaishimasuuuu :P

Man...for some reason I'm have a hard time beating the story mode...they intentionally make the maps in a way that you die easily :? (good thing they have unlimited continues and savepoints within the levels)

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

Woot, I finally got solid snake...he's an interesting character to use...most of his special attacks can end up hurting himself :shock: ...

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

I finally unlocked all 35 characters...w00t!....plus all custom map pieces...made some interesting maps....hehe....anyone up for smash sometime? :twisted:

now working on trying to unlock all the stages...probably have most of em....also beat Single Player mode!

Vyrosama

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Post by Vyrosama »

YAY! I finally beat the challenge "Kill 5 enemies in Cruel Battle" using Lucas. However, I took a quick look at youtube afterwards and found that there are many ways to "trick" the system...but still I'm still very proud of myself even though some of it was luck!!! I recorded the video too. If you want to take a look, gimme your smash friend code 8) .

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

I bought Mario Kart Wii and it was such a waste of money! Its basically the DS version with bikes and "tricks" when you shake the controller. Clearly I should have gotten smash brothers.
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

Dave wrote:I bought Mario Kart Wii and it was such a waste of money! Its basically the DS version with bikes and "tricks" when you shake the controller. Clearly I should have gotten smash brothers.
never too late to buy it now!!!