So I got a Gameboy Advance SP

pew pew pew
Alan
Veteran Doodler

So I got a Gameboy Advance SP

Post by Alan »

Because I'm a compulsive spender. Cost $100, also bought Tactics Advance, that's another $35. I wish they had the silver ones but they only had black, blue, and red, so I just got a black one. It's pretty neat-o. They've come a long way since my last portable gaming system: The Original Gameboy. Rechargeable battery lasts 18 hours, so basically all day. Not too shabby.

When I finish not actually beating Tactics Advance I'll have to not beat Castlevania and Zelda.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Our SP is good for at least a week of casual Zelda, which is all I ask. The only time I play for more than an hour at a time is while I'm sitting on the sofa (or traveling).

I already beat Super Mario Bros. I'm actually pretty close to beating Zelda. I can't figure out how to get into the 6th dungeon, though, so I may have to look at a walk-through. I'd hate to do that, though, since I've figured out the rest of it. There's probably a level 3 stone somewhere in the light world desert that I need to lift, but I just don't see it.

I guess I'll get Tactics Advance next. Or maybe Donkey Kong. Or just both.

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

Get Advance Wars and its sequel. It's the only game on an emulator i've actually beaten i think lol
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.