ahahah

pew pew pew
Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

ahahah

Post by Dave »

I had roughly 5M gold on my character in AC2, and someone is willing to pay $100 for 1M through paypal! time to reactivate me account me thinks
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

Peijen
Minion to the Exalted Pooh-Bah

Post by Peijen »

what the fuck, damn, I want $500 from play video gaem

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

ugh, will people never learn that it's "JUST A GAME!!"

VLSmooth
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by VLSmooth »

Er, I think said person does realize it's a game, just would rather pay than waste hours acquiring such "wealth". It all depends on the person

-Captain Obvious Strikes Again!

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

yea, remember those set of 3 trophies I sold for $75 and then $90? I used to sell them for ~250k each, which is why people were willing to pay real $ for them and is where most of my money came from. Now, each trophy is around 15k (en episode a few back added a monster that always dropped them), and I've stopped bothering to find em. (plus I no longer can solo them due to a nerfbatint3hface) Considering each "monster" I loot transmutes to between 500-2k gold as a bounty hunter, money isnt *that* hard to come by, just requires time.
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

So 2k per monster. A monster a minute is 180k/hour, or $18/hour. A monster every ten minutes is 18k/hour, or $1.80/hour. I assume it's somewhere in between, so you basically make minimum wage or so playing this game. Is that right?

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

well, probably yea if you a) always farm for gold and b) can find a buyer

Server pops went up since the merger of all the white servers into 2 (300-1000 ppl peak) so more trading was going on, and I spotted a forum post about paypal for gold.. and pmed him lol

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

hehe well i sold the rest of my gold for $50/million. since he apparently figured out paying $100 for teh 1st million was kinda expensive heheh

so after paypal's cut I made $325!

VLSmooth
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by VLSmooth »

Damn... I dunno what to say besides congrats.

Is this already more than what you made in D2?

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

yah, d2 was just one transaction for $300, but he didnt use a cc so paypal didnt take a cut lol

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

loleoeleoeleoel

I just read that the new patch (septemeber patch was delayed until... today) that *EACH* character had 50,000 gold added to their inventory as a sort of live team/developer "appeasment" for past mistakes hehehehe.

and since each account can have 20 characters, that's 1M gold free just got logging in this month right there! hahah

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

hooray for deflation?