Black Friday!

For general rambling.
Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Black Friday!

Post by Dave »

So who is waiting in line now?

I may drop by the nearby walmart at 10pm.
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

George
Veteran Doodler

Re: Black Friday!

Post by George »

Looks like BestBuy will have some cheap DVDs, so I'll probably stop in at some reasonable time.
I feel like I just beat a kitten to death... with a bag of puppies.

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

George wrote:Looks like BestBuy will have some cheap DVDs, so I'll probably stop in at some reasonable time.
That's how you get movies?! They'll probably be sold out of all the decent titles.
Have you clicked today? Check status, then: People, Jobs or Roads

George
Veteran Doodler

Post by George »

I've been surprised by some of their in-stock discounted titles on past Black Fridays. Some years they don't have anything worthwhile, other years, I'll find half a dozen things below the price I'd be willing to pay. Ditto Target and Walmart, but I don't have a Walmart near enough to be worth checking out.
I feel like I just beat a kitten to death... with a bag of puppies.

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

Yesterday I bought a bunch of stuff I sort of needed around the house (from Lowe's) and some random crap online from amazon, and a vacuum... and I guess another $10 for PS3 (GT5) I will probably play for < 10 min. Today we went out around noon to see what was left - and basically nothing halfway decent was left.
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.