random internet bullshit thread!

For general rambling.
Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

random internet bullshit thread!

Post by Jonathan »

GO!
UPDATED REVIEW: After 180 hours, I'm thoroughly SICK of Skyrim. I feel as though I'm still playing Oblivion, and the same, empty feeling I got with Oblivion, Fallout 3, and New Vegas. This game has great dimensions and art direction, location, atmosphere and details. Sadly though the wonder fades pretty fast. The WOW feeling of the first 10 hours slowly dwindles, to a 'been here, seen that' mood. And though an occasionally sunset, location of encounter will revive the WOW feeling, the 'YAWN' sensations get stronger and stronger the further you go on, until you start to hate the frigging game, and moan. 'Ah NOT ANOTHER FACKING draugr ruin!' 'Not ANOTHER BRAINDEAD FACKING NPC!' Not another thief guild mission, helping NPC's you hate and want to kill but can't. Or a 'Dark brotherhood' who are even more disgusting but equally immortal. After level 50 or so There are ZERO interesting of useful skills to unlock, (The perks are mostly useless too) there are no monsters that can even scratch your armour. You can kill everyonre and everything in the game that is procedually created but you cannot kill even one of the FACKING IRRITATING quest giving morons ever. You end up sooner or later with one inkillable NPC glitched in an eternal unfinishable quest, and you roam about the same old FACKING wastland wishing Something, anything could KILL her! But nothing can. You have mountains of money and nothing to spend it on. you can open all the chests, but who needs to, nothing but the same crap you saw in the lat one. It may as well be another paper weighr in a Fallout 3 desk for all the fun it ISN'T. make a new character? You would have to be facking crazy! there is nothing in a second playthrough you haven't done to the point of absolute tedium in the first. Skrim is great at dawn, but by dusk its irritating and horrible. By the time you have unlocked all the facking achievements and killed all the innocents demanded by the Daedra in order to pick up a few useless items, when you can make better items yourself, you can say. yeah Skyrim is fun for about 20-50 hours. but it leads to a huge let down and a horrible emptiness, because the only thing that is finally good is the geology and the ecology, and if you like that what the fack are you doing playing this facking game, you should go out and see a real sunset on a real mountain. Skyrim is a pretty good video game for the year 2011. But you could have more fun MUCH more fun on a beach with a guitar with a couple of bottles of wine and a beautiful girl. FACK Gaming! Its for facking losers! This is my last review, I'm wasting my time with these pathethic digital versions of 'power'. Time to walk on REAL rocks and swim in real rivers and gaze into REAL eyes. They spent millions making this garbage so some wealthy owner-anuses could make even more, and then stir and repeat next year with something equally vapid. Games promise the world, but they don't really deliver. Time for the REAL GAME. life. 180 hours with this game was a TOTAL waste of time. and playing to review 175 games was a TOTAL waste of time. life is too short. I might hit a game from time to time, as stress relief, or knowing time kill, but, I'm through with trying to take them seriously.
tl;dr Skyrim: good game. Takes a couple dozen hours to finish.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Re: random internet bullshit thread!

Post by Jonathan »

Make [Carano] VP and then change Senate rules so that you can only filibuster as long as you can hold out against Carano in a steel cage death match.
actually maybe this deserves to go into the daily awesome thread