stock ratings so bogus

For general rambling.
skanks
Poser

stock ratings so bogus

Post by skanks »

first, I would like to call attention to a particular etf: ProShares:Ultra QQQ (QLD)
The Fund [QLD] seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, that correspond to twice (200%) the daily performance of the NASDAQ-100 Index [QQQQ].
This is a novel fund worth commenting on in its own right but let me skip that point right now. The broader point is that if the QQQQ are a good investment then the QLD is twice as good and if the QQQQ are a bad investment then the QLD is twice as bad. If the QQQQ are over or under valued then so is the QLD.

So why does TheStreet.com rate QQQQ as "HOLD" and QLD as "BUY"? I expected more from the company of kra-zee stock maverick Jim Kramer. TheStreet.Com, like everyone else who rates investments, is full of it and produces worthless ratings that (at best) do little more than echo concensus. Concensus will ultimately burn you ever single time.

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

Dude, Kramer is full of $!#@ He places a bet and then pushes the market through his show and rating in the direction that makes his bet pay off.
Have you clicked today? Check status, then: People, Jobs or Roads

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Any info as available as cable news is automatically worthless.

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

BOOM YAH!
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.