real life score!

For general rambling.
Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

real life score!

Post by Jonathan »

BO No Mo'

Change your T-shirt every day for seven consecutive days. (20 points)
Super Soaker

Spend at least 15 minutes in full sunlight. (20 points)
Clink!

Have a beer or nonalcoholic equivalent with at least three friends in a public bar or eating establishment. (20 points)
Walk the Walk

Take a half-hour stroll somewhere outside. (20 points)
Roughage and Toughage

Eat a meal in which at least half of the food by volume is made up of green vegetables. (20 points)
The Thinker

Just sit somewhere outside with a nice view and contemplate for a while. No, you can't bring a handheld. And turn your phone off. (30 points)
Philippe

Hug an elderly person. (30 points)
Sign Me Up

Volunteer for a nonprofit in a capacity that doesn't involve staying at home and designing the organization's web page. (50 points)
Booker Prize

Read a novel. (10 points)
Booker Prize Part 2

Read a novel that's not about a video game. (20 points)
Booker Prize Part 3

Read a novel that takes place on Earth, either now or in the past hundred years, in which nobody casts spells or has cybernetic body parts. (30 points)
Clean Fingers

Wash your hands after going to the bathroom every time for a week, with soap and water. And no, not "just the hand you used." (30 points)
Mum's the Word

Go six months without mentioning your score on the SAT, an IQ test, any online test, that quiz the Libertarians give or your Xbox Live Gamerscore. (30 points)
200! Although I am gratuitously giving myself the last one because I can't think of any online test I have done recently. Um. Er. Well...