No soup... but lots of other stuff

Post by quantus »

http://www.the39dollarexperiment.com/
Company: Annie Chun's (#11)
Product: Soup
Response: No

Letter:
Dear Annie Chun:
Do you have any free samples of your soups that you could please send to me? I've had only the Miso variety, and I loved it! It was umami! Thank you very, very much!
Tom Locke, soup enthusiast
hehe, an interesting way to use 100 stamps. He even got 4 free cans of compressed air.
Energizer (#35)
Batteries
YES! Three $1 coupons
Dear Sir or Madam:
My wife watches so much television, I sometimes forget that she's not physically and permanently attached to my couch. Anyway. It came to my attention yesterday that I own eleven – yes eleven – remote controls. Absurd, I know. I was wondering if you'd be able to help me, by sending me some free batteries – AA in size. If I can't un-glue my wife from the television, at least maybe I can cut down on the cost of keeping her around by getting a few free batteries to keep the eleven remote controls operative. Thank you well in advance,
Tom Locke, television anti-enthusiast
Durex (#45)
Condoms
No
Dear Sir or Madam:
I currently use Trojan Magnum XL condoms, and while they are the proper size, they don't offer me the sensation that Durex condoms do. Does Durex have an extra large condom available, comparable to the Trojan Magnum XL? Please send me a few samples if such a condom exists. I need that Durex sensation without unnecessarily strangling my member in a smaller-sized condom. Thank you well in advance,
Tom Locke, intercourse enthusiast
Have you clicked today? Check status, then: People, Jobs or Roads