Hey Alan

Just the urls, ma'am.
quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Hey Alan

Post by quantus »

http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/w4m/125971751.html
Last call for physicians
Well, I have finally been accepted into an MD program, and I am seeking physician mentors for hands on training, guidance, and assistance, during the next four years of study. I am an intelligent, attractive, slender, blonde, sweetheart, who learns quickly, and has years of nursing, medical assisting, and real world experience. Currently, I am self-employed, as a health and wellness consultant, and massage therapist, but prefer to find mentors with whom I can earn extraordinary experience and financial assistance toward completion of an MD degree and licensing. Although this unconventional type of relationship is not for everyone, it will be ideal for me and creative and single, younger, physicians. Fantasy scenarios have played out in my dreams as to what this arrangement could entail; in reality, the possibilities are unlimited. Only real physicians with a sincere interest in assisting a hot young medical student need express their interest.
Two ideas come from this:
1) You could post an ad like this looking for female physicians.
2) You could find hot blondes like this when you become a doctor.
Have you clicked today? Check status, then: People, Jobs or Roads

Peijen
Minion to the Exalted Pooh-Bah

Post by Peijen »

financial assistance
so pretty much "I will fuck you for money"?

bob
Poser

Post by bob »

No Peijen, that would make her a whore. Didn't you read the post at all? She's a young and hot college girl who wants to act out some unspoken fantasies in exchange for financial assistance. Completely different from a whore!