Puzzle Pirates

pew pew pew
quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

I consider bilging, carpentry and sailing core since you need those things to move up in the world. Sword fighting and gunnery are probably next in importance along with navigating I suppose.

I wasn't aware the sea battling was actually being updated...

Peijen
Minion to the Exalted Pooh-Bah

Post by Peijen »

Dwindlehop wrote:Well, blah. Spacemonkey can't navigate or sea battle worth crap!

So you don't consider swordfighting to be core? Or bilging?
I think sailing and fighting are the most important. Carpentry and bilging are only important if we take damage. 1 per each while sailing around should be enough.

as far as can't navigate sea battle, I will have you know I brought in 5000+ of eight after you left.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

sure you did. and i colonized a new island.

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

Dwindlehop just couldn't handle me blade. Arrrrrr. Twice me mateys. Twice! Arrrrrrrr harrr harr

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

:arrow:
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

quantus wrote:Dwindlehop just couldn't handle me blade. Arrrrrr. Twice me mateys. Twice! Arrrrrrrr harrr harr
Aye, that ye did. But twas the second battle that you won very narrowly, arr. Methinks I'm getting better.

Improving the piratey skills of sailing and swordfighting is really the most important thing. I haven't bilged at all recently, because there's no need. I suppose at higher levels there's more cannon fights. Then you need to bilge like a motherfucker. And learn to cannon while you're at it. Speaking of which, Spacemonkey ought to plunder some cannon balls so we can shoot. I have tried the cannon game, which makes me slightly better than most at it. I'm like distinguished or something.

Quantus needs to become an officer and I need to become a pirate. And Vinny needs to be our cabin boy.

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

why is vinny always the bitch huh? huh? passing him around all the time!

SO MEEAN!
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

Peijen
Minion to the Exalted Pooh-Bah

Post by Peijen »

I did put in an order for some cannon balls, so if you can find me tonight you can work on filling those cannons.

One of the female pirate I played with kicked ass in sword fight. She was ganged up 4 on 1 (the rest of us were taken out) and she beat 3 of them, and lost to the last one after 5 minutes.

We did manage to beat a ship with twice as many crew, and scored 2000 poe.

But yes, we will have cannon balls tonight. I wonder if you can play this game on cell phone ...

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

goddamn it, why i am never around when there's a 200 poe share of plunder to be had?