Borderlands 3?

pew pew pew
Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Borderlands 3?

Post by Dave »

Looks like its coming out this fall.

Seems like BL2 was the last game most people that used to visit this forum people played on steam, but I am not very excited for another shooter with probably a battle-royal mode (i assume)
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Re: Borderlands 3?

Post by quantus »

hrmmm, maybe I'll figure out a way to play this with Erik... I guess that means he'd need a computer though :-\
Have you clicked today? Check status, then: People, Jobs or Roads

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

Yea, I'm still using my PC from 2012. 7 years, still going strong! Video card seems to sputter sometimes on non-intensive apps like streaming.
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

Dave wrote:Yea, I'm still using my PC from 2012. 7 years, still going strong! Video card seems to sputter sometimes on non-intensive apps like streaming.
I'm still running my computer I build around when Erik was born at the beginning of 2011. I updated the video card once to a 960 and put in a bigger SSD, but that's it. Next system I build will have an NVME boot drive, but I don't see anything that'll cause me to do it anytime soon. The main thing that causes my system to run slow'ish is when my old NAS hung a bit trying to deal with directories with over about 1000-1500 entries. My new NAS is humming along nicely and got a good price for the old NAS (Synology 1512+ -- even though it's no longer being supported with software updates).
Have you clicked today? Check status, then: People, Jobs or Roads