Android games

pew pew pew
Vyrosama
Master Chief Telephone Technician

Re: Android games

Post by Vyrosama »

Tips:
So heroic leap is pretty damn nice if you can afford it. It does an aoe stun that lasts for 3-4 turns. I"m still not sure how much hp it costs but maybe based on range as well?
Torches, yes, since everything can see 4 to 5 times further than you... yes, they are worth it.
I found an elemental resist ring a bit too late though. Could have been useful to pump up... maybe?
I never used the arane styluses, always got crap, you ever found it worth the gamble?

Mobs:
So all the lvl 20-25 mobs suck...
1. Beholder, always cast ranged magic atks... regardless of how far you are. Magic atks seem to almost never miss.
2. Scorpion, fast bugger, runs away and does range atks that cripple
3. Succubus, charm atk, prevents melee
4. SPOILER, boss fire fist, the moment you enter the room it turns into a gigantic arena w/ no cover. Of course even with torch/light spell you can see that far but he can see you perfectly clear and will start to pelt you with 20-30pt dmg fireballs. I have no freaking clue how you are suppose to handle that. He killed me before I could even find him. My only guess is pray you have enough hp pots and a buffed up elemental ring?

tactics:
1. I just pray I can get near it before he bursts me down. If there's two in a room... block line of sight some how
2. run out the room, wait for it to duck out, hit it, and it'll jump back in the room. Works 75% of the time
3. succubus, atk it till I"m charmed then start running throw my extensive low dmg range crap.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Re: Android games

Post by Jonathan »

I successfully dodged a lightning bolt once. I tried getting a Rogue up to snuff to dodge magic regularly. It didn't seem to work, but I didn't sink all my upgrades into the armor.