Swords & Potions 2

pew pew pew
Vyrosama
Master Chief Telephone Technician

Flash games temp

Post by Vyrosama »

Now that my addiction to cookie clicker has subsided (thanks vinny! :cry: ), I found another flash game to quench my thirst to casually grind. Behold, swords and potions 2! It's a sim game where you play the role of a shop keeper in a typical role playing game. You hiring workers to craft swords, armor, potions, spells whatever you fancy and try to sell it to adventurers that visit the town. As issues arise in the town, you also become a quest giver and can lend out your l33t gear to these do-gooders for a cut of the loot. As adventurers finish quests for you, they level and start demanding higher end gear. In addition you can build up the town to attract different adventurers, produce higher end materials, and boost your crafting skills.

I've started a town schlag 2b, me and george are already playing =p. Just post me your username and I'll toss out an invite. Let's build up our tiny village into a mecca capital city!

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Re: Flash games

Post by Jonathan »

dwindlehop

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

you have been invited! 8)

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Where do you get acid and elf flutes from?

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

You can only get acid as rewards from the event quests (the ones that require like 3 adventures + 3 items for example).

Both george and I are stuck on that same event quest too (why can't we kill the snakes instead of charming them!). I got lucky and someone came in and sold me an elven flute. I still need a dolphin buckler and evoker's robe =/. They are high level recipes, check the wiki for full recipe paths http://www.edgebee.com/wiki/index.php?t ... _2#Workers. The annoying thing is that the elven flute requires Luthier which costs 125k to hire :shock:. Do you need any other gear, I'm focusing currently on druid + even spread on other tier one workers. And only bought the leather-worker tier 2. Not sure what george is focusing on for tier one (blacksmith?) and armorer for tier two. How about you? We can try to specialize a bit to help with the load of annoying quests =p.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

I also bought the armorer, but what I would really like is a sorceress. I will concentrate on grinding that up. My tailor is also looking pretty decent, so I will concentrate on tailoring.

I need dye.

I also suck at carpentry and will gladly trade for carpenter output. It looks like the barbarian hideout is going to start sending a lot of armor requests our way, so I won't shelve my armorer altogether.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Should I build Iron Gauntlets or Brigadine?

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

I will get the evoker's robes for the evoker/dolphin/flute quest.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

I have 2 Bows of Precision for Mushrhum Rampage 2, also. So we will need Claymore (Blacksmith), Studded Leather armor (Leather-worker), and Oaken Staff (Druid). Guess I'll see about Claymores.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Somebody claim this bow of precision because they keep trying to buy it and their happiness is going way down.

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

I already got lucky and bought a bow of precision (as well as other things) from one of my customers. I posted up a druid's staff in our city auction house.

All I need from mushrhum revenge 2 is just the studded leather armor.

For the charming snakes quest all I need is the dolphin buckler.

I'm currently grinding toward the dolphin buckler so hopefully will have it soon for you guys. Since I have a leather-worker as well, I'll try to grind that up as well.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Okay, I put up the bow of precision and an evoker's robe for George. If you get studded or claymore, let me know.
Sorceress acquired!

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Invited my friend Erik to bowyer up the joint.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Gonna put up a pile of wooden bucklers for you to grind into shields on the way to dolphin!

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

I put two dolphin bucklers on the market =). Never saw your wooden bucklers but too late now =). Does Erik need one too? Also he's silly, putting up random spears at 180% price...lol. I will work on grinding for the studded leather next.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Swords & Potions 2

Post by Jonathan »

Yeah, the server went down last night just before I could do it, and I lost interest. Ah, well.

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

Got two studded leather armors up on Trading Post =).

The next quest I got is a woozy: Phantom Shield

Fine Sabaton(armorer)
Soldier's Sword(blacksmith)
Gladiator's Trident(carpenter)
Pole-Axe(blacksmith)

The armorer recipe doesn't look too bad but the others are like lvl 7 recipes..

Any preferences on who's doing what (I can't do armorer though =p).

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

I am unlocking Iron Boots even now.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

If I get to the blacksmith, it would be for the sword. No guarantees on me getting there first. Pretty sure I have Fine Sabotons sewn up, though.

Vyrosama

Post by Vyrosama »

sweet post one up and I'll buy it from ya! =P I'll probably go gladiator's trident first then