Dwarf Fortress

pew pew pew
Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Re: Dwarf Fortress

Post by Jonathan »

Also, apparently my broken toe has become infected. Presumably I will die soon from that! I wonder if I remove my own toe with a knife.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Jonathan wrote:My name is Dwindlehop Raysplay the Solitary Act of Mirth.
Fortunately for me, I am even faster once I drop my provisions and take off my armor, Schwarzenegger-in-Predator-style. BAM
I shall revise to read: HA

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Sometimes you have an epic fight with the dude your local lawgiver decides to order you to slay.

Sometimes, you just wake up and murder a 330 year old vampire in one shot.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Also, I made a macro to stab giraffes in the ear, but I accidentally used it to stab one of my minions. Now nobody from that civilization will talk to me, and I had to ditch my «copper breastplate» just to run away. I have 2000 speed when unencumbered, though, so it's not all bad. Probably time to go do something to some goblins again.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Sometimes you have an epic fight with the dude your local lawgiver decides to order you to slay.

Sometimes he slams you into a sewer wall with his first blow and crushes your skull, killing you instantly.

Sigh.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Suspicious of the complete lack of dragon quests, I verified that no dragons are alive in my high-metal world. Blergh. I went on a world gen binge and now have something like 9 worlds (easily triple that aborted). I realized I wanted:
  • Goblins near a human start so that I can kill the goblins and take their stuff. A little bit of armor would help with the one-shot kills.
  • No more urban adventures. I maxxed out civs and sites in my worlds and it's just metropolitan sprawl all over.
  • Way more megabeasts. I want there to be enough history that the megabeasts get some kills, which means some will die.
  • Zombie dragon, because ZOMBIE DRAGON
  • More interesting critters in general. Boar fights are ok. Ettin fights would be awesome.
I generated a world where an ass demon infiltrated a human community and became their immortal lord. I kind of want to kill it. But other than that, I am pretty sure I am done with this release. Next version has sprinting!

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

The ass demon Orshar is a huge skinless ass twisted into humanoid form. In autumn of 3, he tricked the good people of The Confederacy of Tightness into believing he was Mothi, a god. As a result, they made him their king. He has ruled for something like 660 years without killing anyone, just releasing endless proclamations about how he creates the position of lord so he can occupy it, and writing books about governing.

This ass demon is going down.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

The ass demon will never die, because his world crashes when I try to start a game in it. Ah well.

I did start a game in my terrifying world of monsters. I killed two goblin ambushes (two goblins apiece) without a scratch. I got a copper shield, an iron helm, and iron chain mail (my first iron armor pieces, ever) out of the bargain. I took down a bandit camp with only two allied archers, which turned out to be one fewer than they had. RIP, random NPC human crossbowman who got gutshot by the enemy crossbowmen. I went on a multiday walkabout outside of civilization and handled a couple nighttime bogeyman visitations with a few broken fingers and toes. They're infected, but then what isn't? I killed my first minotaur (with my back to a dead-end of his labyrinth, naturally, so it was do or die) without getting a scratch, and then I did the same to my first vampire noble. I saved some Kangaroo men from the alligator that was chasing them. My first epic quest is to kill a reptile woman in a sewer, which is gonna suck. Luckily, I have a squad of ambitious goblin henchmen who are going to handle things and die and give me more gear.

I looted my first waterskin, ever.

My success is partially due to the fact that I know understand how important Willpower is. Not only does Willpower keep you going when you get hit and are in pain, it also keeps you dodging even when you start to tire. I believe in Willpower. I won't ever get a 5000 Strength, and that is ok. Also I learned how to start with a copper spear even as an elf, which is a handy exploit. Also, I learned when to engage and when to back off and let someone bleed out a bit, and when to murder someone so your archers focus fire on real threats. Standing toe-to-toe with your opponent and trading blows in this game is just asking for trouble.

I also figured out a reasonable way to train shield skills, by disabling my dodging, so now I have an accomplished spearelf who is a professional dodger and a competent (or adequate?) shield user. At any rate, the shield skill is high enough that I can actually block things with it, which is all I need. Hopefully my goblins see me through this little sewer jaunt and I get a real mission. A zombie dragon mission. A better spear would be nice, too.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

And I drowned trying to swim into the sewer from the river.

Don't do that.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Code: Select all

The Dragon breathes fire!
You block the dragonfire.
You attack The Dragon but She jumps away!
You grab The Dragon by the throat with your right upper arm!
You stab The Dragon in the right front foot with your ®bronze spear¯, tearing the muscle!
The ®bronze spear¯ has lodged firmly in the wound!
The Dragon breaks the grip of Your right upper arm on The Dragon's throat.
You strike The Dragon in the upper body with your iron shield, bruising the muscle!
You miss The Dragon!
The Dragon counterstrikes!
The Dragon misses You!
The Dragon charges at You!
The Dragon strikes at You but the shot is blocked!
The Dragon collides with You!
You are knocked over!
You grab The Dragon by the upper body with your right upper arm!
The Dragon breaks the grip of Your right upper arm on The Dragon's upper body.
You twist the embedded ®bronze spear¯ around in The Dragon's right front foot!
You maintain possession of the ®bronze spear¯.
You stab The Dragon in the upper body with your ®bronze spear¯, tearing the fat!
You stand up.
The Dragon charges at You!
The Dragon misses You!
The Dragon collides with You!
You are knocked over!
You stand up.
The Dragon attacks You but You jump away!
You stab The Dragon in the left rear leg with your ®bronze spear¯, chipping the bone!
A tendon has been torn!
The Dragon falls over.
You attack The Dragon but She scrambles away!
You stab The Dragon in the throat with your ®bronze spear¯, tearing it!
A major artery has been opened by the attack!
You twist the embedded ®bronze spear¯ around in The Dragon's throat!
You miss The Dragon!
The Dragon misses You!
You miss The Dragon!
The Dragon misses You!
You stab The Dragon in the upper body with your ®bronze spear¯, tearing the muscle and tearing the left lung!
The Dragon is having trouble breathing!
You twist the embedded ®bronze spear¯ around in The Dragon's upper body!
You stab The Dragon in the left rear leg with your ®bronze spear¯, chipping the bone!
A tendon has been torn!
You twist the embedded ®bronze spear¯ around in The Dragon's left rear leg!
You stab The Dragon in the lower body with your ®bronze spear¯, tearing the muscle and tearing the stomach!
You stab The Dragon in the left front foot with your ®bronze spear¯, chipping the bone!
A ligament has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
The Dragon misses You!
You twist the embedded ®bronze spear¯ around in The Dragon's left front foot!
You stab The Dragon in the head with your ®bronze spear¯, tearing the muscle, chipping the skull and tearing the brain!
A tendon in the skull has been torn!
The Dragon has been knocked unconscious!
Dragon has been struck down.
You drink the Istrath Parchgilt the Wealthy Luxury of Gems's dragon blood.
for posterity

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

I had completely forgot the part where I was trying to wrestle the dragon initially. Nor did I remember the bit where I successfully stabbed her in the foot while I was holding onto her throat.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

The Roc attacks You but You jump away!
You cannot travel until you leave this site.
You stab The Roc in the right wing with your ®bronze spear¯, tearing the muscle!
You stab The Roc in the right wing with your ®bronze spear¯, tearing the muscle!
You stab The Roc in the left wing with your ®bronze spear¯, chipping the bone!
A tendon has been torn!
The Roc slams into an obstacle!
The Roc's lower body takes the full force of the impact, bruising the fat!
You stab The Roc in the lower body with your ®bronze spear¯, tearing the muscle and tearing the guts!
The Roc looks sick!
You twist the embedded ®bronze spear¯ around in The Roc's lower body!
The Roc vomits.
You stab The Roc in the upper body with your ®bronze spear¯, tearing the muscle, chipping the left false ribs and tearing the left lung!
A tendon in the left false ribs has been torn!
The Roc is having trouble breathing!
You twist the embedded ®bronze spear¯ around in The Roc's upper body!
You scratch The Roc in the head, tearing the fat and bruising the muscle!
You stab The Roc in the upper body with your ®bronze spear¯, tearing the muscle and tearing the middle spine's nervous tissue!
A tendon in the middle spine has been torn!
You stab The Roc in the lower body with your ®bronze spear¯, tearing the muscle and tearing the guts!
The Roc looks sick!
You stab The Roc in the head with your ®bronze spear¯, tearing the muscle and tearing the upper spine's nervous tissue!
A tendon in the upper spine has been torn!
The Roc misses You!
You miss The Roc!
The Roc counterstrikes!
The Roc misses You!
You strike The Roc in the right wing with your iron shield, bruising the muscle!
You strike The Roc in the lower body with your iron shield, bruising the muscle and bruising the stomach!
You twist the embedded ®bronze spear¯ around in The Roc's head!
You stab The Roc in the right wing with your ®bronze spear¯, chipping the bone!
A tendon has been torn!
The Roc is no longer stunned.
You bash The Roc in the lower body with the shaft of your ®bronze spear¯, bruising the skin!
You stab The Roc in the upper body with your ®bronze spear¯, tearing the muscle and tearing the liver!
You stab The Roc in the head with your ®bronze spear¯, tearing the muscle, chipping the skull and tearing the brain!
The Roc has been knocked unconscious!
Roc has been struck down.
And this fight. Key thing here was the Roc was flying above me, and I knew that was not going to end well. Fortunately, I got to stab it three times in the wing in quick succession, and it didn't fly too well after that.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

You've been spotted!
You've been spotted!
You pick up the -®large iron left gauntlet¯- and put it in your rope reed fiber backpack.
The Hydra jumps away from The spinning -®large iron left gauntlet¯-!
You stab The Hydra in the second neck with your copper spear, tearing the muscle!
You stab The Hydra in the right front foot with your copper spear, tearing the muscle and bruising the bone!
The Hydra charges at You!
The Hydra misses You!
The Hydra collides with You!
You are knocked over and tumble backward!
The Hydra bites You in the upper body, tearing the muscle and bruising the left lung through the rope reed fiber robe!
The Hydra latches on firmly!
You are no longer stunned.
You stand up.
The Hydra charges at You!
The Hydra misses You!
The Hydra collides with You!
You are knocked over!
The Hydra shakes You around by the upper body, tearing apart the upper body's muscle!
An artery in the upper body has been opened by the attack!
The Hydra bites You in the left foot, tearing apart the fat through the rope reed fiber sandal!
You are unable to break the grip of The Hydra's teeth, sixth head on Your left foot!
You lose hold of the rope reed fiber sandal.
You lose hold of the rope reed fiber sock.
The Hydra shakes You around by the left foot and the severed part sails off in an arc!
The left foot is ripped away and remains in The Hydra's grip!
The Hydra drops your left foot.
The Hydra bites You in the right hand, tearing apart the muscle through the rope reed fiber right glove!
An artery has been opened by the attack and a sensory nerve has been severed!
You lose hold of the copper spear.
You are unable to break the grip of The Hydra's teeth, fourth head on Your right hand!
You lose hold of the rope reed fiber right glove.
The Hydra shakes You around by the right hand and the severed part sails off in an arc!
The right hand is ripped away and remains in The Hydra's grip!
The Hydra drops your right hand.
The Hydra attacks You but You roll away!
You take out the highwood splint.
The Hydra claws You in the right eyelid, bruising the skin through the rope reed fiber robe!
The Hydra bites You in the left upper leg, tearing apart the muscle through the rope reed fiber robe!
You are unable to break the grip of The Hydra's teeth, first head on Your left upper leg!
The Hydra shakes You around by the left upper leg and the severed part sails off in an arc!
The left upper leg is ripped away and remains in The Hydra's grip!
The Hydra drops your left upper leg.
The Hydra attacks You but You scramble away!
The Hydra strikes at You but the shot is blocked!
You miss The Hydra!
The Hydra counterstrikes!
The Hydra strikes at You but the shot is blocked!
The Hydra attacks You but You roll away!
The Hydra bites You in the right upper arm, tearing apart the muscle through the rope reed fiber robe!
A motor nerve has been severed!
You are unable to break the grip of The Hydra's teeth, first head on Your right upper arm!
The Hydra shakes You around by the right upper arm and the severed part sails off in an arc!
The right upper arm is ripped away and remains in The Hydra's grip!
You have bled to death.
Dwindlehop Omothifami Iyemelela Gife died to a Hydra in 491, but not before murdering a forest titan (think huge gopher). He had found no goblins to rob, which is part of his problem. I was in okay condition the first time it charged me, but I was not fast enough to stand up and back away, which led to me getting knocked over again. Then I was a dead man crawling.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Latest Dwindlehop has finally successfully recruited a vampire to join his party. She is a weaponsmith, not a soldier, but you can't have everything.

My new plan is to go around killing/recruiting vampires, Blade-style. Then, we go kill an ettin! First I need to get a shield.

Vyrosama
Master Chief Telephone Technician

Post by Vyrosama »

you mean now you just need to recruit a female werewolf...

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

"Shibroldis!"
You drop the alligator meat [22].
You drop the giant parakeet meat [9].
The Human Swordsman regains consciousness.
You stab The Kobold Bowman in the left upper arm with your silver spear, tearing apart the muscle!
A sensory nerve has been severed!
The silver spear has lodged firmly in the wound!
The Human Swordsman misses The Kobold Swordsman!
The Kobold Swordsman counterstrikes!
The Kobold Swordsman stabs The Human Swordsman in the upper body with her iron short sword, tearing the muscle and tearing apart the right lung through the ®large aardvark leather armor¯!
An artery has been opened by the attack!
The Human Swordsman is having trouble breathing!
The iron short sword has lodged firmly in the wound!
You twist the embedded silver spear around in The Kobold Bowman's left upper arm!
You maintain possession of the silver spear.
The Human Swordsman misses The Kobold Swordsman!
You stab The Kobold Bowman in the right foot with your silver spear and the severed part sails off in an arc!
The Kobold Bowman falls over.
You stab The Kobold Bowman in the left upper arm with your silver spear and the severed part sails off in an arc!
You stab The Kobold Bowman in the right upper arm with your silver spear, tearing apart the muscle!
An artery has been opened by the attack and many nerves have been severed!
The Kobold Bowman loses hold of the iron bow.
You twist the embedded silver spear around in The Kobold Bowman's right upper arm!
Kobold Bowman has bled to death.
The Human Swordsman is no longer stunned.
You stab The Kobold Bowman in the right upper leg with your silver spear, tearing the muscle through the small giant cave spider silk tunic!
An artery has been opened by the attack and a motor nerve has been severed!
The Kobold Bowman falls over.
You stab The Kobold Bowman in the right hand with your silver spear and the severed part sails off in an arc!
The Kobold Bowman loses hold of the copper bow.
You stab The Kobold Bowman in the left lower arm with your silver spear and the severed part sails off in an arc!
You stab The Kobold Swordsman in the left upper arm with your silver spear, tearing apart the muscle and bruising the bone!
A motor nerve has been severed and a tendon has been torn!
The Kobold Swordsman loses hold of the iron shield.
The Kobold Swordsman kicks You in the left hand with her right foot, but the attack is deflected by Your steel left gauntlet!
You stab The Kobold Swordsman in the right lower arm with your silver spear, tearing apart the muscle and bruising the bone!
A motor nerve has been severed, a ligament has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
The Kobold Swordsman loses hold of the iron short sword.
You stab The Kobold Swordsman in the right foot with your silver spear, tearing apart the muscle!
The Kobold Swordsman falls over.
Kobold Bowman has bled to death.
The Kobold Swordsman misses You!
You twist the embedded silver spear around in The Kobold Swordsman's right foot!
You stab The Kobold Swordsman in the lower body with your silver spear, tearing the muscle and tearing apart the spleen through the small giant cave spider silk tunic!
You stab The Kobold Swordsman in the left upper arm with your silver spear and the severed part sails off in an arc!
You kick The Kobold Swordsman in the left cheek with your left foot, bruising it!
You stab The Kobold Swordsman in the lower body with your silver spear, tearing apart the muscle and tearing apart the stomach through the small giant cave spider silk tunic!
You stab The Kobold Swordsman in the left upper leg with your silver spear, fracturing the bone through the small giant cave spider silk tunic!
An artery has been opened by the attack, a sensory nerve has been severed and a tendon has been torn!
You stab The Kobold Swordsman in the left foot with your silver spear and the severed part sails off in an arc!
You stab The Kobold Swordsman in the right lower leg with your silver spear, tearing the muscle!
An artery has been opened by the attack and a sensory nerve has been severed!
The Kobold Swordsman misses You!
The flying silver arrow strikes You in the right lower leg from behind, chipping the bone through the rope reed fiber robe!
A motor nerve has been severed, a ligament has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
You fall over.
Kobold Swordsman has bled to death.
The flying silver arrow strikes You in the second finger, right hand, tearing apart the muscle through the steel right gauntlet!
The silver arrow has lodged firmly in the wound!
You pull out the silver arrow.
There is nothing to do with the -®willow splint¯-.
You take out the -®willow splint¯-.
You give in to pain.
The flying silver arrow strikes You in the right lower arm, chipping the bone through the steel right gauntlet!
You lose hold of the silver arrow.
You lose hold of the ®bronze buckler¯.
You regain consciousness.
You give in to pain.
The flying silver arrow strikes You in the right hand, chipping the bone through the steel right gauntlet!
The flying silver arrow strikes You in the lower body, tearing the muscle and tearing the lower spine's nervous tissue through the rope reed fiber robe!
A tendon in the lower spine has been torn!
The flying silver arrow strikes You in the right upper leg, chipping the bone through the rope reed fiber robe!
A tendon has been torn!
The flying silver arrow strikes You in the upper body, tearing the muscle and tearing the liver through the rope reed fiber robe!
The flying silver arrow strikes You in the lower body, tearing the muscle and tearing the guts through the rope reed fiber robe!
You feel sick!
The flying silver arrow strikes You in the upper body, tearing the muscle and tearing the right lung through the rope reed fiber robe!
You are having trouble breathing!
The flying silver arrow strikes You in the lower body, tearing the muscle and tearing the guts through the rope reed fiber robe!
You feel sick!
You give in to pain.
The flying silver arrow strikes You in the mouth, tearing the left cheek's skin through the rope reed fiber robe!
The flying silver arrow strikes The Human Swordsman in the right lower leg, chipping the bone through the large alpaca wool chausse!
The Human Swordsman gives in to pain.
The flying silver arrow strikes The Human Swordsman in the lower body, tearing the muscle and tearing the left kidney through the large goat leather skirt!
The flying silver arrow strikes The Human Swordsman in the lower body, tearing the muscle and tearing the stomach through the large goat leather skirt!
The flying silver arrow strikes The Human Swordsman in the left upper leg, chipping the bone through the large goat leather skirt!
A tendon has been torn!
The flying silver arrow strikes The Human Swordsman in the upper body, tearing the muscle and chipping the left true ribs through the ®large aardvark leather armor¯!
A tendon in the left true ribs has been torn!
The flying silver arrow strikes The Human Swordsman in the left lower arm, chipping the bone through the large alpaca wool dress!
You give in to pain.
The flying silver arrow strikes The Human Swordsman in the upper body, tearing apart the muscle and tearing the right lung through the ®large aardvark leather armor¯!
The flying silver arrow strikes The Human Swordsman in the left upper leg, chipping the bone through the large goat leather skirt!
A tendon has been torn!
The flying silver arrow strikes The Human Swordsman in the lower body, tearing the muscle and tearing the guts through the large goat leather skirt!
The Human Swordsman looks sick!
The Human Swordsman vomits.
The flying silver arrow strikes The Human Swordsman in the left hand, chipping the bone through the large guineafowl leather left glove!
The Human Swordsman retches.
A tendon has been torn!
You give in to pain.
The flying silver arrow strikes The Human Swordsman in the head, tearing the muscle and tearing the upper spine's nervous tissue through the ®large copper helm¯!
The flying silver arrow strikes The Human Swordsman in the left upper leg, fracturing the bone through the large goat leather skirt!
A tendon has been torn!
The flying silver arrow strikes You in the right lower leg, chipping the bone through the rope reed fiber robe!
The Kobold Bowman bashes You in the head with his iron bow, bruising the muscle, jamming the skull through the brain and tearing the brain!
You have been struck down.
Note to self: death is the price you pay for not being vigilant.

I am pretty sure what happens is the game assumes you are paying attention to everything if you aren't currently fighting something. You can block & dodge quite a few arrows while approaching enemies. However, when you are currently stabbing someone, your focus can be drawn away from the archers and you don't get the rolls to block & dodge if you don't notice the incoming shot. The single arrow that brought me down was a "shot from behind."

The correct tactic is to ignore all melee enemies until you have swept the area clean of archers. I killed all the archers onscreen, which is definitely not the same thing.

Otherwise, this guy was proceeding ok. Only using a silver spear, which made killing big enemies problematic. I think he managed to outright kill one Cyclops, but he made two other Cyclopses and an Ettin die from bleeding to death. Make them pass out from pain, then slice the throat.

This world may not have enough bandits for my purposes, as I think only bandits have truly great weapons.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Oh, and I discovered the major drawback to fighting alongside a vampire. My vampire companion treated the zombies that attacked me as friends, leaving me to die under a horde of Turkey Corpses and one Cow Moose Corpse.

Finally, kobolds are annoying because their armor is too small for even an elf to wear.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

Very tough Human fiend.

You've been spotted!
You've been spotted!
You miss The Human!
The Human counterstrikes!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You attack The Human but She jumps away!
The Human jumps away from The spinning large copper dagger!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You drop the large table cut clear garnet.
You drop the rhinoceros meat [3].
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human charges at You!
The Human misses You!
The Human collides with You!
You are knocked over!
The Human attacks You but You scramble away!
The Human strikes at You but the shot is blocked!
You counterstrike!
You miss The Human!
You stand up.
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human charges at You!
The Human misses You!
The Human collides with You!
You are knocked over!
The Human grabs You by the upper front teeth with her left hand!
The Human punches You in the right foot with her right hand, bruising the muscle through the rope reed fiber sandal!
The Human releases the grip of The Human's left hand on Your upper front teeth.
The Human misses You!
You stand up.
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You drop the single cut pyrites.
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You counterstrike!
You miss The Human!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
You miss The Human!
The Human misses You!
The Human misses You!
The Human slams into an obstacle!
You stab The Human in the left foot with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle!
A sensory nerve has been severed!
The ®silver spear¯ has lodged firmly in the wound!
You twist the embedded ®silver spear¯ around in The Human's left foot!
You maintain possession of the ®silver spear¯.
You stab The Human in the left upper leg with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle!
You stab The Human in the left hand with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle and bruising the bone!
You stab The Human in the upper body with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle and bruising the right true ribs!
A tendon in the right true ribs has been torn!
You twist the embedded ®silver spear¯ around in The Human's upper body!
You stab The Human in the left lower arm with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle and bruising the bone!
The Human misses You!
You stab The Human in the right foot with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle!
You stab The Human in the upper body with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle and tearing the right lung!
The Human is having trouble breathing!
You stab The Human in the upper body with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle and tearing the left lung!
The Human is having more trouble breathing!
You stab The Human in the right lower leg with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle and bruising the bone!
The Human gives in to pain.
You stab The Human in the upper body with your ®silver spear¯, tearing apart the muscle and bruising the right false ribs!
A tendon in the right false ribs has been torn!
You stab The Human in the head with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle, bruising the skull!
You stab The Human in the head with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle, bruising the skull!
You stab The Human in the head with your ®silver spear¯, tearing apart the muscle, bruising the skull!
You stab The Human in the head with your ®silver spear¯, tearing apart the muscle!
You stab The Human in the head with your ®silver spear¯, tearing apart the muscle, bruising the skull!
You stab The Human in the head with your ®silver spear¯, tearing apart the muscle!
The Human regains consciousness.
You stab The Human in the nose with your ®silver spear¯ and the severed part sails off in an arc!
You stab The Human in the left upper arm with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle and bruising the bone!
An artery has been opened by the attack, many nerves have been severed and a tendon has been torn!
You punch The Human in the left hand with your left hand, bruising the bone!
The Human passes out from exhaustion.
You stab The Human in the head with your ®silver spear¯, tearing apart the muscle and bruising the upper spine's bone!
You stab The Human in the head with your ®silver spear¯, tearing apart the muscle and bruising the upper spine's bone!
Resmi Xakigili Resmiino, Human has bled to death.
Fairly proud of my solution here. I ran outside and found a hilltop where we could duel. When he dodged my attack, he fell down the hill and I immediately stabbed him in the foot so he couldn't dodge any more.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

You've been spotted!
You've been spotted!
The Human Swordsman blocks the dragonfire.
The Dragon jumps away from The flying silver bolt!
The Dragon jumps away from The flying silver bolt!
The Dragon charges at The Human Swordsman!
The Dragon claws The Human Swordsman in the lower body, tearing apart the muscle and tearing apart the right kidney through the large alpaca wool trousers!
The Dragon collides with The Human Swordsman!
The Human Swordsman is knocked over!
You miss The Dragon!
The Dragon bites The Human Swordsman in the upper body, tearing apart the muscle, shattering the right false ribs and tearing apart the right lung through the ®large aardvark leather armor¯!
A tendon in the right false ribs has been torn!
The Dragon latches on firmly!
You stab The Dragon in the right rear foot with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the fat!
The Dragon shakes The Human Swordsman around by the upper body, tearing apart the upper body's muscle!
You miss The Dragon!
You stab The Dragon in the left rear foot with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the fat!
You miss The Dragon!
The Dragon shakes The Human Swordsman around by the upper body, tearing apart the upper body's muscle!
You stab The Dragon in the right rear leg with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle!
You stab The Dragon in the left rear foot with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle and bruising the bone!
The Dragon falls over.
You stab The Dragon in the right front leg with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the fat!
The flying silver bolt strikes The Dragon in the right rear leg, chipping the bone!
A tendon has been torn!
The silver bolt has lodged firmly in the wound!
You miss The Dragon!
The Dragon misses You!
The Dragon grabs The Human Swordsman by the silver scimitar with his left front leg!
You stab The Dragon in the lower body with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle!
A tendon in the lower spine has been torn!
You stab The Dragon in the head with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle!
You twist the embedded ®silver spear¯ around in The Dragon's head!
You stab The Dragon in the right front foot with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle!
You twist the embedded ®silver spear¯ around in The Dragon's right front foot!
Sol Jirkon, Human Swordsman has bled to death.
The flying silver bolt strikes The Dragon in the left rear leg, tearing the muscle!
You stab The Dragon in the left rear foot with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle!
You stab The Dragon in the upper body with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle and tearing the liver!
You stab The Dragon in the left rear leg with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the fat!
You stab The Dragon in the upper body with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle!
A tendon in the left floating ribs has been torn!
You twist the embedded ®silver spear¯ around in The Dragon's upper body!
The Dragon misses You!
You attack The Dragon but He rolls away!
The flying silver bolt strikes The Dragon in the left rear leg, chipping the bone!
A tendon has been torn!
You stab The Dragon in the left rear leg with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle!
You miss The Dragon!
The Dragon misses You!
You stab The Dragon in the right front foot with your ®silver spear¯, tearing the muscle!
You attack The Dragon but He rolls away!
The Human Crossbowman is caught in dragonfire!
The flying silver bolt strikes The Dragon in the upper body, tearing the muscle and chipping the left true ribs!
A tendon in the left true ribs has been torn!
The Human Crossbowman is caught in dragonfire!
Gipest Tokriothla, Human Crossbowman has bled to death.
You drink the Straza Ivoryjewel the Luxurious Pearls's dragon blood.
You begin sneaking.
The Dragon gives in to pain.
You stab The Dragon in the throat with your ®silver spear¯, tearing it!
A major artery has been opened by the attack!
Dragon has bled to death.
Killed my second dragon pretty handily!

You've been spotted!
You've been spotted!
The Marsh Titan charges at You!
The Marsh Titan strikes at You but the shot is blocked!
The Marsh Titan collides with You!
You are knocked over and tumble backward!
The Marsh Titan attacks You but You roll away!
The Marsh Titan strikes at You but the shot is blocked!
The Marsh Titan kicks You in the right upper arm with its left rear foot, jamming the bone through the right shoulder's muscle and shattering the right shoulder's bone!
You lose hold of the *bronze shield*.
The Marsh Titan kicks You in the second finger, right hand with its left front foot, tearing apart the skin and bruising the muscle through the rope reed fiber right glove!
You pick up the *bronze shield* and put it in your rope reed fiber backpack.
The Marsh Titan kicks You in the upper body with its left rear foot, bruising the muscle, jamming the left true ribs through the right lung and tearing apart the right lung!
You are having trouble breathing!
The Marsh Titan kicks You in the right upper arm with its left rear foot, bruising the muscle through the rope reed fiber robe!
The Marsh Titan kicks You in the right upper arm with its right rear foot, bruising the muscle through the rope reed fiber robe!
The Marsh Titan kicks You in the head with its left front foot, bruising the muscle, jamming the skull through the brain and tearing apart the brain!
You have been knocked unconscious!
You have been struck down.
Then I got completely taken apart by a Marsh Titan in two rounds.

Peijen
Minion to the Exalted Pooh-Bah

Post by Peijen »

Damn the dragon fucked the swordsman up good.