wahhh

pew pew pew
Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

wahhh

Post by Dave »

got into the Horizon's Beta Test.
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

Jonathan
Grand Pooh-Bah

Post by Jonathan »

You must dedicate your life to learning all there is to know about this game, playing it for hours to get to the high level end game, convince everyone here to sign up and play it, and then decide that it's not worth playing because of some fatal flaw and never play it again.

VLSmooth
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by VLSmooth »

Hmm... reminds me of the Wheel of Time quote that I can't remember since I never read Wheel of Time.

btw, this is why the aforementioned Progress Quest will never get old (never played it, nor wanted to play it myself though)

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

hehe well, most of my AC2 guild has quit and got "pulled" into the testing through recommendations or soemthing. Plus I already promised my patron from AC2 I would pay for his/her (I dont even know haha) US account since they dont accept European credit card for the US servers or something odd.

latest post from AC2 Live Team - "When I fixed the bug in Paralyze and Nettle, I assumed those were the only skills affected. Actually, there turned out to be a bunch of skills affected by this problem, causing them to fail when used on rapidly-moving targets; these have also been fixed for September: ClawStorm, Sanguine Orders, Flash, Harm, Lava Flow, Cataclysm, Cripple, Decapitate, Maim, Tectonic Shift, Heart of Ice, Palsy, a few pets' attacks, and some monsters' skills." hehe
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.