Children of Men

For general rambling.
Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Children of Men

Post by Dave »

Bad
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

So I got into this discussion about stupid movie plots which reminded me of this movie and then I just saw the preview for "Queen" about Princess Diana, which got me to thinking about how it would actually be newsworthy if someone cloned her. Now that would be a cool movie!

/notinsaneyet
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

bob
Poser

Post by bob »

"Queen" could be a pretty good movie. I mean, it would have a rocking soundtrack for sure. What's this about Princess Di?

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

I almost watched Queen! but instead I sorta watched Farce of the Penguins. Sorta a waste of time.

quantus
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by quantus »

Ok, bringing this thread back on topic. Yeah, I'm sad to say that I saw Children of Men, and yeah, it sucked. Too bad it was the only movie playing at the time I was at the theatre... I'm supposed to be designing a movie recommender site for school and I wish I had it Saturday night to try to find a better movie at some other theatre nearby.
Have you clicked today? Check status, then: People, Jobs or Roads

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

Oscar consideration rules!

Alan
Veteran Doodler

Post by Alan »

I actually liked this movie.

Dave
Tenth Dan Procrastinator

Post by Dave »

Happy Feet
Babel
Dreamgirls
The Good Shepard
We Are Marshall
Pursuit of Happyness
Rocky
Children of Men

Recent Holiday Movie Rankings by Dave™